We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
L'avocado, whose real name is aguacate, is an exotic fruit that lends itself very well to the preparation of various dishes in the kitchen; it can be the side dish of a second course or the ingredient of a first course: this is the case of risotto with avocado and shrimp.
A fresh, fragrant, colorful and healthy risotto, with a contrast of textures such as avocado and prawns but surprisingly synergistic in taste! Why healthy? L'avocadoit can be considered a fruit with therapeutic properties. The lipids present inavocadothey are monounsaturated with a high presence of oleic acid and related lipophilic molecules, beneficial substances for the body. Let's see how to make risotto with avocado and shrimp following our recipe step by step.
Risotto with avocado and shrimp, what we need
- 300 grams of Vialone nano rice
- 300 grams of fresh or frozen shrimp
- 1 small carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- Half onion
- 1 leek
- A pinch of saffron
- A pinch of turmeric
- Chives to taste
- Black peppercorns
- Half a cup of brandy
- 1 large avocado
- Evo oil, salt to taste
Risotto with avocado and shrimp, lto preparation
- Pour the peeled shrimp into a high saucepan, add a drizzle of oil and sauté for a few seconds over medium heat
- Add a small amount of water to roll the risotto and with the help of a fork, mash the shrimp to add more flavor to the broth
- Meanwhile, peel the onion and carrot then chop them into small pieces
- Add the freshly chopped vegetables to the broth, the coarsely chopped celery then add more water and bring to a boil
- Let it boil for about 35/40 minutes, filter through a colander and keep warm
- Peel the leek, chop it finely then fry it in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil
- After a few seconds, add the rice and toast it for 10 minutes, stirring often
- Deglaze with the brandy then pour the broth a little at a time as you do in the classic risotto preparation
- After 5 minutes, add a pinch of saffron, turmeric and continue cooking
- Meanwhile, peel the avocado, pour half of the contents into the blender then cut the remaining half into cubes
- When there are about 10 minutes from cooking the risotto, add the shrimps, continue cooking and add salt if necessary
- As soon as the rice is cooked, add the avocado cream and the remaining diced and whisk quickly.
- Serve the risotto with avocado and shrimp but first garnish with pieces of fresh chives and a few handfuls of freshly ground black pepper.
And speaking of avocado… .Do you know that this fruit is also suitable for preparing delicious sandwiches? In the Arctic "Avocado sandwiches, recipes for every palate" you will find many original recipes