We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade Nutella: original recipe and healthier, low-calorie variants. Useful tips for preparation.
Prepare a good one Homemade Nutella it's not difficult at all! Thanks to oursNutella recipe you can have a snack with a definitely healthy product, since it is prepared with your hands and with selected ingredients.
What Nutella is made of, an original recipe
The classic Nutella that we buy at the supermarket is rich in hydrogenated fats and yes, let me tell you, only the shadow of hazelnut and cocoa!
Thereoriginal recipe of Nutella, the one used in the industrial sector, sees the use of palm oil and sugar. Ingredients such as hazelnuts and cocoa are only secondary. In the articleNutella, ingredients,we have explained to you what Nutella is made of and above all how the original recipe is composed.
At home, it is not convenient to prepare onehazelnut flavored creamwhen you can get something better and more genuine. Let's see in detail how to prepare Nutellawith healthier ingredients.
The cocoa contained in chocolate is the main ingredient of Homemade Nutella, has interesting nutritional properties. A good cocoa contains flavonoids, powerful antioxidants and more: cocoa provides active ingredients that help memory and concentration and improve mood.
When choosing chocolate, always check the quality of the fats: cocoa butter must be present and not hydrogenated vegetable fats. Since we have told you that the main ingredient is cocoa, this, in chocolate, must be present for at least 60 - 70%.
Homemade Nutella, the ingredients
Here is the classic recipe of Homemade Nutella.
- 150 grams of whole cane sugar
- 150 grams of peeled and toasted hazelnuts
- 350 grams of chocolate with 70 percent cocoa
- 250 ml of skimmed or semi-skimmed milk
Homemade Nutella, the preparation
- Pour the sugar into the blender and mix until it is impalpable like flour
- Add the hazelnuts and continue blending: after about 5 minutes the hazelnuts and sugar will have formed a cream with an already irresistible aroma
- Add the chocolate cut into small pieces a little at a time
- After a few seconds, add the milk, blending for a few more seconds
- Pour the cream into a bowl and cook in a bain-marie, always stirring and keeping everything on the stove for about 20 minutes
- Wait for it to cool then place the homemade Nutella in a glass jar
Important recommendation: even if it comes to Homemade Nutella, it is good not to overdo the quantities and not to exceed 2-3 tablespoons per day equal to 20 grams.
If you do not find toasted hazelnuts, you can toast them by leaving them in a pan, over low heat, for 3 minutes. When you add the hazelnuts, the pan should already be hot. Be careful not to burn them and turn them often.
Homemade vegan nutella
Therevegan Nutella recipe it is prepared without cow's milk. The ingredients are:
- 100 gr of peeled and toasted hazelnuts
- 70 ml of soy milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
ThereNutellait can be prepared in any food processor or mixer. ThereVegan Nutellaprepares in minutes. Just follow these simple steps.
- Transfer the toasted hazelnuts to the mixer and blend them until they are creamy. Hazelnuts should not be reduced to powder because they are rich in oils, you will get a mixture with a pasty consistency.
- To the mixture, add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Mix again until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the sugar and cocoa. Blend for a few seconds. Add the milk and blend until you get a smooth cream.
The result does not always have the desired consistency. If it is too liquid, add more hazelnuts. If it is too mushy, add more milk. ThereHomemade Nutellait can be kept in the fridge for 10 days.